- Phone: (417) 887-2317
- Mailing Address: 2210 W Republic Rd., Springfield, MO 65807
“All the nations whom you have made shall come and worship before you, O Lord, and shall glorify your name” (Psalm 86:9). This is the heart of the Missions Mobilization Department at Ridgecrest – to see our neighbors and the nations reached with the Gospel of Jesus. Our model is taken from Acts 1:8 as we seek to be His witnesses locally, cross-culturally, and to the ends of the earth. We pursue this calling through five avenues:
1. Prayer. rbcMissions is committed to prayer and intercession for people groups locally and around the world. This includes praying for missionaries working among those people groups, the Church Planting Movements being established in those fields, and the missionaries being raised up from those people groups (Luke 10:2; Eph. 6:18-20; 1 Tim. 2:1-2).
2. Advocacy. Ridgecrest stands as an advocate for our communities, for the lost, for the orphan, for the world. It is our conviction that we not only pray for global needs, but we do our best to encourage and care for those working as missionaries. This department serves as an avenue for missionary care and missions awareness, helping the Church to get plugged into ministry using their specific gifts (Rom. 12; Phil. 4:10-20).
3. Training. Training is an important part of all ministry. The Missions Mobilization Department seeks to provide adequate training for our congregation, as well as all mission teams and missionaries being sent to the field. This includes training in prayer and intercession, spiritual disciplines, historical and biblical base of missions, global awareness, major world religions and cultures, leadership, evangelism and discipleship, security protocol for closed countries, as well as hands-on preparation for field service (1 Tim. 4:8; 2 Pet. 3:18).
4. Sending. rbcSend is a new program developed at Ridgecrest to train, equip, and support members of Ridgecrest that God has called to the mission field for a long-term assignment. This program provides adequate training, logistics help, member care and support, and networking in order to set up Ridgecrest members for success for the Kingdom of God while preparing for the field, as well as during their time of field service (Acts 13:1-3).
5. Going. After training and preparation, Ridgecrest seeks to thrust its people into the nations to share the Gospel! rbcMissions sends out many teams each year locally and worldwide. We provide trip logistics, training, and resources for prayer, security training, and de-briefing times, in hopes to give each person sent out of Ridgecrest a well-rounded and transforming experience with the Lord doing the work He has for them! (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8)
Interested in signing up for one of our mission trips? Apply HERE.